Friday, February 8, 2008

Little Reading Here

It's been a wee bit busy in Madison of late. The recent snow deluges have certainly granted me some free time, but that has largely been eaten up with other persuits. And the joy of my computer/DVD player and Netflix is finally letting me make some progress on my appreciation of non-wood pulp based media. But that's not really what this is about, so I really need to catch up on my books, or I'll have to start reviewing things that I've already read, without rereading them. And I'm fairly certain that counts as cheating.

Secretary was a good movie, I'm glad I rerented it to watch it all the way through. I'm not sure if I like the office or the love story more. The office was an interesting story about the personality of the lawyer, while the love story was much more about the main character. Either way, the actin was great, the family was wonderfully disfunctional, and her competing suitors parents made me cringe delightfully.

No comments: