Tuesday, March 4, 2008

They Might Be Giants... or

They might be dicks. Busy weekend as is the norm around here, but I wanted to make a comment about the TMBG concert on Friday. At a 14+ concert, how exactly do you judge who's 14+? I went with a friend of mine who brought her just turned 14 nephew. TMBG is a good first concert. And for reasons untold it's a 14+ show, so the stars aligned on that one. Until we were summarily thrown out because he's a small 14. And the hulk of a carnie in charge of the official "Guess your age" program didn't think he could be 14. And who brings a birth certificate to a TMBG concert? I mean Rob Zombie or Rammstein, sure I see needing proof. But They Might Be "Birdhouse in your Soul" Giants?

What's left to say except "but I'm not actually your friend..."

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.